WARRANTY (UP TO 3 YEARS)
We are confident in each and every car we sell. This is because they are all thoroughly tested and inspected by our experts before selling. However, car components can still fail at anytime and this is why we offer a no-hassle warranty with all of the cars we sell. We offer a minimum of 3 months warranty with all of the cars we sell under 10 years old and below 100k mileage. If you are looking for added peace of mind you can always upgrade your warranty to an AA WARRANTY with term lengths of up to 36 months.
What’s a warranty and why do I need one?
We’d all like to think our cars will never let us down. But unfortunately, the reality is sometimes a little different. No matter how well you maintain your car, components can still fail and result in costly repair bills. To keep your car ownership stress-free, we’re offering a warranty with our cars to give you peace of mind.
Our warranty includes:
- 12 months’ free Basic Breakdown Cover or an upgrade for existing Members
- No limit to the number of claims
- Nationwide approved repairer network (Choose where you repair your car)
- 24/7 help and advice
Levels of cover
There are 3 different levels of cover for you to choose from:
- Protect Lite: Protection against listed components (6 & 12 Months available)
- Protect Essential: Almost all mechanical and electrical items. Plus key fobs up to £200 and in-car entertainment (including Sat Nav) up to £500. (6, 12, 24 & 36 Months available)
- Protect Plus: Almost all mechanical and electrical items. Plus wear and tear up to 85,000 miles, diagnosis, oil seals, DPF or catalytic converter, key fobs up to £200, unlimited cover for in-car entertainment (including Sat Nav). (6, 12, 24 & 36 Months available)
If the failed part is covered, The AA warranty will payout for the costs of parts, labour and VAT for repairing or replacing it, up to your selected claim limit.
Without a warranty, your could expect to pay…
Call us on 01273 671 536 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and prices.